24 November 2013

Kimono Cardigans!

Summer is in full swing here in Perth with solid 30 degree + days and I'm obsessed with kimono cardigans to get me through the heat!

It's so great to see them finally popping into stores with new prints, styles and competitive prices as well! I haven't purchased one over $50, which is amazing.

My absolutely favourite store at the  moment is Ms Demeanor Boutique in East Victoria Park in WA. They have such a fun collection updated nearly daily and all at fair prices! I've liked them on facebook and I now see myself heading there once a week grabbing a new item. What's even better is their customer service.. So lovely.

Anyway back to my obsession of kimono cardigans, my first one was from this store! I matched this light grey kimono cardigan with a simple skater dress and a bucket hat. I find this kimono can be matched with corporate wear for work as well as casual for the weekend. Love it!






My second kimono purchase was this beauty! It was an amazing price at $19.99 from Ally Fashion. Absolutely love that store as they go up to a size 16 which is quite generous! I've added two outfits I rocked the gorgeous purple/blue cardigan with. The first one I paired with a black peplum top and Kmart 7/8 jeans. The second I paired with a chambray Cotton On dress.

Follow me on instagram.com/throwingacurveball for more pics!

Until the next time :)

- N

No comments:

Post a Comment