10 October 2013

Overdue + obsession with baggy print pants!


So I've been back home for a month and I haven't posted once! Shame on me. I also slacked off on the 2nd half of the holiday with my blog posts. From my blog, my holiday seems to end in Switzerland. 

So to summarise the holiday, after Switzerland we travelled to Venice, Florence, Monte Carlo, Nice, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Paris and back to London. Overall it was a great holiday, already planning the next one! 

Now back to reality, unfortunately I've been Ill with glandular fever so I've been trying to cheer myself up with some new items to add to the wardrobe! I've recently become obsessed with print baggy pants - I know I'm a bit late with the trend but with my weight loss I'm finally feeling comfortable in them! 

My regular blog hopping every night led me to Alacurvy's blog post about mirror prints which is where I spotted the pants pictured below. They are from the new Cooper Street + line. They are super silky, flattering and oh so comfy! They were a little on the pricey side though. Retail at $119.95. I fortunately had some gift cards stored away making my overall spend $49! 

My next purchase was from my all time favourite store - Kmart! This stripey beauty was $19 and by far, best ones I've bought. Even so that I returned to buy the chambray pair of them!
The final purchase were these out there pants from Suzannegrae for a steal at $17! Love the mix of floral and animal print. 

So for the past month while sick, I've been sorting through my clothes and signed up for a stall at the Market Plus on the 8th of December in Maylands. I'll be selling around 23 boxes of near new clothes from sizes that range from 14 to 22. If you're in Perth, come on down! I'll be posting details on my Instagram closer to the date. 

Until next time... 

Xoxo 

Nadia 

No comments:

Post a Comment